Upon registering as a consignor with Kid's Closet Connection, seller agrees to abide by these terms and conditions:
- Seller agrees that Kid's Closet Connection, LLC or its franchisees are not responsible for fire, loss, theft, or damage to sold consigned items.
- Seller agrees to pay a stated consignor fee and a percent of gross sales for participation. These stated fees are location specific and can be found on the Consignor Information page on the sale specific website at www.kidscloset.biz.
- Seller agrees to receive text messages via our Consignor Texting service. You will receive notifications and reminders about consigning, the event schedule and other important updates to help you succeed as a seller. We will do our best to avoid sending you messages during normal sleep hours.
As a condition of selling items, I represent and warrant the following to be true and correct:
- I am the owner of the items to be sold, and I have full authority to sell the items offered for sale by me
- Each item offered for sale by me is in good operating condition, and is not defective, broken or damaged in any way
- Each online item returned by the purchaser that is deemed defective and/or misrepresented by my online description will be subject to a $5 assessment
- Any posted item sold online that I no longer possess, will be subject to a $5 assessment
- Any repaired item was repaired by the original manufacturer or in accordance with the original manufacturer’s warranty program
- To the best of my knowledge, no item has been recalled by the CPSC
- Any item that does not meet KCC quality standards as determined by the sale owner will be removed from the online sales portal
- I know of no reason why any item offered for sale by me would cause any injury to another